Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Synergy Spanish Review - Scam or Any Good

There are many kinds of Synergy Spanish Review which is a product presented by Marcus Santamaria you’ve seen before, but you need a page that really shows This is a Scam or Legit?. Read our explanation how it’s Product give you many benefit information as good as you need.

Synergy Spanish Review

Giving you the confidence to be able to speak Spanish in actual real-world situations starting out with only 138 words is what Synergy Spanish teaches you. From this you can come up with about eighty tight thousand other phrases and sentences using patterns to multiply. This language learning program provides a test drive for you before your purchase.


Who's Behind the Product?

Marcus Santamaria a husband to Elena and father to two children. Wanting to be able to communicate and interact better with his Mexican wife's family Marcus decided to learn Spanish. In this process he discovered a teaching technique that could facilitate learning a new language and applied it to his program. Putting together what he learned and his experience as well he was able to come up with Spanish Synergy.

What You Get

This program comes with a Fast Start Guide that will tell you what exactly to focus on and how to apply the techniques. You will learn multipliers that you can use when constructing simple sentences. An audio CD is included to help with pronunciation and to help you make sentences from the words you learn. Step by step instructions are also a part of this, as well as Synergy Spanish Coaching.

What I Like About It

Having been there before, Marcus includes a portion on what traps to avoid so that you can make sure that your learning experience is a success. Synergy Spanish tells you how to incorporate the things you learn into your everyday living so you get to practice it all the time. This can be a useful tool for communicating with others and getting around when you travel. It is also makes use of a unique teaching approach.



The course was divided into 5 parts so I decided to do it in 5 weeks: complete 1 part for each week. I completed the whole Synergy Spanish course in 5 weeks. On average I only learned 27 words each week. All 138 powerful words used in various combinations enabled me to construct many sentences. You can guess by now, I did not ask for my money back after 60 days because I am happy with the results.

What I Don't Like About It

Synergy Spanish is releasing only three hundred copies at the moment. If you are not fast enough you may not be able to get a copy of this program. Other than that, even if more were to be released it will only be done once the first three hundred students have finished their programs.

Conclusion

Overall, I would say yes to anyone who is thinking about buying Synergy Spanish. It provides a quick and easy way to learn Spanish without having to go through the traditional methods of learning. Easy and practical you are assured of quality since there is a limited number of people admitted at a single time.


There are many more stories. In fact, I get letters everyday from people who are delighted to be communicating in Spanish for the first time. Here are some comments from some of my students.

"Our experience was due in large part to being able to communicate in Spanish"
Bill

My wife and I belong to Friendship Force International, which is an organization that sponsors home hosting. Late last year our club arranged to visit two clubs in Chiapas, Mexico (Tuxtla-Gutierrez and Comitan).

I thought that since Chiapas is so far south and off the tourist paths that I would enjoy the experience more if I knew a little Spanish when we stayed in our host's homes. I went to the Internet and searched for courses. Yours caught my eye and I ordered your Synergy Spanish with the 14 Cd's. I started my studies right after the first of the year, and we left for Chiapas March 12th.

!!Muchisimas Gracias!! I was able to communicate with our first family that spoke very little English. The Chiapas area is wonderful!! The people are great, the food was delicious, the drinks flowed freely, the music and dancing went on as long as you could stand. Those two weeks were the best vacation I can remember taking!

I could go on for several pages about our experience but it was due in large part to being able to communicate in Spanish. I am 69 years old, and if I can do it, anyone should be able to experience the thrill of speaking another language.

I particularly want to thank Elena for her work on the Cd's. Her slow pace and clear pronuciation of every word made learning that much more achievable.

Keep up the good work and I will be ordering new courses as they become available.

Saludos,
Bill Worthley
Fort Worth, TX

"I can now communicate with the Spanish folk in the town in Orihuela Costa"
Jan

Hola

I have over the last 3 years attended 3 night school classes to learn this beautiful language. After which I still couldn't string a sentence together. I am amazed at how simple you have made this and I can now communicate with the Spanish folk in the town in Orihuela Costa where I am planning to spend my retirement.

Jan Woodhouse
Middlesex, UK

"It's made an enormous difference in my ability to communicate to the parents of my students"
Jamie

Dear Sr. Santamaria, I am just on the third CD of Synergy Spanish, but it's made an enormous difference in my ability to communicate to the parents of my students, many of whom don't speak English. Your teaching methods are extraordinarily effective, and I've tried many of them.

Con respeto,

Jamie Roberts
Philadelphia, PA

"It is making a big difference to our confidence in talking to people in our adopted country"
Steve

I have been very pleased with the progress I've made using Synergy Spanish. We are English ex-pats who moved to Spain, and have been trying to learn the language, seriously, for 4 years. However, in our 60's learning a new language has been daunting. But we are making real progress now, thanks to your course.

Thanks for Synergy Spanish which really is making a big difference to our confidence in talking to people in our adopted country.

Regards

Steve and Mair Harper
Spain

"Now, I can speak with my five new children. Thanks for helping us!"
Renee

Thank you so much for creating this program. My husband and I are adopting five children from Guatemala and really needed a quick way to learn Spanish. Your lessons have been a godsend! Other programs we have tried just haven't clicked. Your method runs circles around all the others we have attempted!

Thanks again.

Ahora, puedo hablar con mi cinco nuevos ninos! Gracias por ayudarnos! (now, I can speak with my five new children. Thanks for helping us!)

Renee and Scott Dean
Georgia, USA

By the way, I have never solicited a testimonial. All the people decided to write and thank me because they were delighted to finally communicate in Spanish – and Synergy Spanish finally made it possible for them.

Get Maria's FREE Spanish Lessons or
Vist Spanish Lessons Official Site